Page Not Found
The page you are looking for was not found.
Perhaps you were looking for...
- Yearly mammograms are key to protecting a woman’s health, but for many Illinois residents without insurance or on limited incomes, these life-saving screenings are often out of reach. Touchette Regional Hospital in Centreville, Ill. is dedicated to ensuring every woman gets the care she ne...2016.
- Learn about the Nurse Residency at Touchette Hospital designed to help student nurses/new graduates transition from a school environment into practice.
- Find out about the wellness programs Touchette Hospital proudly offers to support breast cancer patients, senior citizens, and those living with diabetes.
- TRH partners with Professional Therapy Services, Inc., to provide outpatient rehabilitation services at these locations: Centreville, Sauget, and Belleville.
- Learn about how Touchette Hospital's Seniors I.Q. Program is focused on improving the quality of life and promoting independent living for senior patients.
- Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) is a very individualized and focused treatment method for both inpatient and outpatient settings. Click here to learn more.
- Our START NOW Program is a breast cancer awareness program that provides breast cancer education & navigation services to people over the age of 40.
- The Medical Stabilization Program provides inpatient treatment for adults experiencing withdrawal symptoms from alcohol or drugs with health-related disorders.
- The Special Needs Dental Program provides preventative and restorative dental care, including the treatment of cavities and extractions.
- Touchette's professional therapy staff works with parents, schools, and healthcare providers to develop treatment plans for a teenager's specific needs.