Patients & Visitors
Services that Give You the Help You Need
For nearly 60 years, Touchette Regional Hospital has broken down the financial barriers that prevent individuals throughout the region from accessing quality care. Today, we continue this tradition by offering financial assistance and additional services to ensure every person who steps through our door receives quality care.
- Financial Assistance – Assistance with healthcare costs, co-pays and deductibles is available to those who qualify. Applications for help are available, and an outline of costs and services is provided.
- Health Information & Privacy – At Touchette, your privacy is our priority. We have built our services on respect, dignity and trust. And we ensure these values are followed every time you visit our hospital.
- Health Care Plans Accepted – Touchette accepts most insurance plans, including Medicaid and Medicare. If you don’t have insurance, one of our Health Insurance Navigators on staff can help you find coverage.
- Spiritual Care – Our Spiritual Care team can provide Chaplain visits during your stay, and nondenominational services are held every Sunday morning. Our chapel, located on the third floor, is also available 24 hours a day for prayer and meditation with your family.
- Transportation – If you need a ride to Touchette for a doctor’s visit, test or wellness program, transportation services are available at no extra cost. Please have your provider schedule a request three days prior to your date of service.
For any questions or concerns, please click on the links above or call us at 618.332.3060.