Page Not Found
The page you are looking for was not found.
Perhaps you were looking for...
- Touchette Hospital accepts most major health plans. We also have Health Insurance Navigators who can help you enroll in private health insurance.
- The Touchette Regional Hospital Board of Directors is a team of community leaders that represent the communities we provide healthcare services to.
- Learn more about Touchette Hospital's commitment to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of patient health information.
- Find informational blog posts from Touchette Regional Hospital discussing health issues and concerns and providing helpful tips and information to defeat diabetes, bringing healthcare services home, starting the New Year with new beginnings and taking care of your heart.
- Learn about the Medicate Pharmacy Program at Touchette Regional Hospital, allowing patients to receive their medications before leaving the hospital.
- Anger Management\r\n\"Overcoming anger is easier than you may think.\"\r\nWhile it may seem strange, anger is a normal and healthy emotion. When it becomes unmanageable, however, it can hinder your physical and mental health as well as your professional, family and social relationships.\r\nS...here.
- Substance Abuse\r\n\"Are you ready to overcome substance abuse?\" \r\nAre you or someone you love struggling to overcome substance abuse? It comes in many forms: alcohol addiction, tobacco dependence, drug-use, prescription painkillers and others.\r\nSubstance abuse forces you to lose c...here.
- The Complete Care Diabetes Program at Touchette Hospital is an outpatient program that helps patients manage diabetes and prevent complications.
- Find out contact information for Touchette Regional Hospital to get your questions answered regarding services, recent or future hospital stay, and more.
- Anxiety\r\n\"Thousands of people suffer from anxiety...and they don\'t even know it.\"\r\nAnxiety is one of the most common ailments in this country, yet it is not one of the most treated or even the most talked about.\r\nSome symptoms of anxiety-related issues include:\r\n\r\nSurges of over...here.