Page Not Found
The page you are looking for was not found.
Perhaps you were looking for...
- Learn more information about how you can become a volunteer at Touchette Hospital and provide a helping hand assisting patients and supporting staff.
- Learn about the Medical Surgical and Telemetry Unit at Touchette Hospital which provides telemetry monitoring, acute dialysis services and more.
- When you experience a minor injury, a major accident or a sudden illness, Touchette Regional Hospital's Emergency Department team is available 24 hours a day.
- Our program helps adults age 18 and older experiencing acute mental illnesses remain out of the hospital while receiving the treatment and support they need.
- Learn more about Touchette Hospital's patient access service which provides registration and admission for healthcare services used within the hospital.
- Find out about the wellness programs Touchette Hospital proudly offers to support breast cancer patients, senior citizens, and those living with diabetes.
- The Special Needs Dental Program provides preventative and restorative dental care, including the treatment of cavities and extractions.
- Our Medical Specialists at Touchette Hospital are committed to providing quality healthcare to patients who have been referred for further evaluation.
- Learn more information about the Gastroenterology Services at Touchette Regional Hospital, focusing on disorders and diseases of the digestive system.
- The general surgery services offered through Touchette Regional Hospital focus on abdominal organs and intestines. For more information, click here.