Page Not Found
The page you are looking for was not found.
Perhaps you were looking for...
- Touchette Regional Hospital (TRH) announced today that Sulbrena Day, Ph.D. has been appointed chief operating officer (COO) of the hospital effective Feb. 1, 2017. Day replaces Thomas Mikkelson, M.D. who has held this key leadership post since 2012. Dr. Mikkelson will transition to a new rol...ects.
- Touchette Hospital offers emergency medical services to patients as well, as other healthcare & wellness services, regardless of their ability to pay.
- \r\nFinancial Assistance Information\r\nPlain Language Summary\r\nUpdated April 2021\r\nTouchette Regional Hospital (TRH) is committed to enhancing the health and well-being of the residents in the community. In keeping with our mission, (TRH) provides free or discounted emergency and other ...)\r\n
- Learn about Touchette Hospital's financial assistance options available for patients who do not have medical coverage and wish to seek medical attention.
- Surprise billing & protecting consumers\r\nStarting January 1, 2022, consumers will have new billing protections when getting emergency care, non-emergency care from out-of-network providers at in-network facilities, and air ambulance services from out-of-network prov...Bills
- Learn more about the transportation services at Touchette Regional Hospital, readily available for patients who need a way to and from medical appointments.
- Learn about Touchette Hospital's Surgery Department that provides many inpatient and outpatient services, such as Orthopedics, Urology, Gynecology and more.
- Learn about the clinical service areas in our Radiology Department at Touchette Hospital that provide quality diagnostic imaging services for our patients.
- Learn about the free readily available transportation services offered by Touchette Hospital for patients needing rides to and from appointments and visits.
- Our START NOW Program is a breast cancer awareness program that provides breast cancer education & navigation services to people over the age of 40.