Page Not Found
The page you are looking for was not found.
Perhaps you were looking for...
- Touchette's professional therapy staff works with parents, schools, and healthcare providers to develop treatment plans for a teenager's specific needs.
- Our Medical Specialists at Touchette Hospital are committed to providing quality healthcare to patients who have been referred for further evaluation.
- Learn about the Medicate Pharmacy Program at Touchette Regional Hospital, allowing patients to receive their medications before leaving the hospital.
- While not a direct service of Touchette Regional Hospital, we are pleased to offer meeting space for this important recovery program. Click here to learn more.
- Our program helps adults age 18 and older experiencing acute mental illnesses remain out of the hospital while receiving the treatment and support they need.
- Learn more information about how you can become a volunteer at Touchette Hospital and provide a helping hand assisting patients and supporting staff.
- Touchette's expanded Behavioral Health & Wellness Center offers outpatient & inpatient care in a warm and welcoming environment with dedicated clinical staff.
- Learn more about the transportation services at Touchette Regional Hospital, readily available for patients who need a way to and from medical appointments.
- Starting January 1, 2022, consumers will have new billing protections when getting emergency care and non-emergency care from out-of-network providers.
- The DAISY Award is a recognition program that honors our skilled and compassionate nurses for the everyday care they provide to our patients.