Page Not Found
The page you are looking for was not found.
Perhaps you were looking for...
- Learn about the free readily available transportation services offered by Touchette Hospital for patients needing rides to and from appointments and visits.
- Our inpatient services are for individuals age 18 and older who need an intensive level of care and a safe treatment environment. Click here to learn more.
- Touchette Hospital offers emergency medical services to patients as well, as other healthcare & wellness services, regardless of their ability to pay.
- Learn about the partnership Touchette Hospital has with Metropolitan Housing Development Corp. offering independent housing for seniors in our community.
- Learn about Touchette Regional Hospital, located in Centreville IL. Touchette has served the healthcare needs of the Metro-East region for over 60 years.
- Learn about how Touchette Hospital is dedicated to providing quality healthcare services to the Metro East community, regardless of their ability to pay.
- Learn about Touchette Hospital's financial assistance options available for patients who do not have medical coverage and wish to seek medical attention.
- Full-time employees at Touchette Hospital are eligible for benefits such as insurance, disability, 401-K, paid time off, worker's compensation & more.