Our Vision, Mission, and Values
Personalized care that fosters healthier communities and lives.
Serving the integrated healthcare needs for medical and behavioral health through direct care, education, and compassion.
- Professionalism: Assuring a proficient and skilled staff, grounded in the philosophy of customer care.
- Compassion: Caring for others with sensitivity, understanding, and concern.
- Quality: Providing our customers with excellence in care and services that continually improve.
- Access: Enabling every person to receive needed quality health care services without regard to ability to pay.
- Customer Service: Treating every person with respect and dignity. Delivering services that are convenient.
- Diversity: Respecting and understanding differences, valuing the worth and dignity of each person and the importance of treating all people in a non-judgmental manner.
- Collaboration: Building and maintaining partnerships, and working together with other organizations in order to access and meet the health services needs of our communities. Touchette recognizes its role as a community development agency.
- Honesty: Providing care of the highest ethical and moral standards. We expect our staff to perform with integrity.