Page Not Found
The page you are looking for was not found.
Perhaps you were looking for...
- Touchette Hospital accepts most major health plans. We also have Health Insurance Navigators who can help you enroll for private health insurance.
- The Touchette Regional Hospital Board of Directors is a team of community leaders that represent the communities we provide healthcare services to.
- Substance Abuse\r\n\"Are you ready to overcome substance abuse?\" \r\nAre you or someone you love struggling to overcome substance abuse? It comes in many forms: alcohol addiction, tobacco dependence, drug-use, prescription painkillers and others.\r\nSubstance abuse forces you to lose c...here.
- The Complete Care Diabetes Program at Touchette Hospital is an outpatient program that helps patients manage diabetes and prevent complications.
- Complete the form to contact us regarding the Touchette Regional Hospital including your questions regarding services and treatments, questions regarding your recent or future stay at the hospital, or scheduling appointments, procedures, etc. Or contact vat 5900 Bond Avenue, Centreville, IL or by phone at 618-332-3060.
- Through a partnership with the Metropolitan Housing Development Corp., Touchette Hospital offers affordable housing for independent area seniors.
- Anxiety\r\n\"Thousands of people suffer from anxiety...and they don\'t even know it.\"\r\nAnxiety is one of the most common ailments in this country, yet it is not one of the most treated or even the most talked about.\r\nSome symptoms of anxiety-related issues include:\r\n\r\nSurges of over...here.
- Postpartum Depression\r\n\"Take control of your postpartum symptoms.\"\r\nApproximately 20% of new mothers experience symptoms of postpartum depression. After childbirth, many women experience extreme sadness, anxiety or exhaustion; making daily care activities difficult.\r\nSymptoms of post...here.
- The Spiritual Care Team at Touchette Hospital is dedicated to providing care and strength throughout your visit.
- Depression\r\n\"Feeling sad, empty, even hopeless?\"\r\nDepression. You know the feeling; it’s like a ton of bricks weighing you down. You feel sad, empty, even hopeless much of the time. It’s more than just a “case of the blues”- it lingers for days, months, and...here.