Page Not Found
The page you are looking for was not found.
Perhaps you were looking for...
- Touchette Hospital accepts most major health plans. We also have Health Insurance Navigators who can help you enroll for private health insurance.
- The Touchette Regional Hospital Board of Directors is a team of community leaders that represent the communities we provide healthcare services to.
- Touchette Hospital is committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of our patient's health information.
- Find informational blog posts from Touchette Regional Hospital discussing health issues and concerns and providing helpful tips and information to defeat diabetes, bringing healthcare services home, starting the New Year with new beginnings and taking care of your heart.
- Learn more about the Medicate Pharmacy Discharge Medication Program that Touchette Regional Hospital participates in, which gives patients the opportunity to receive their discharge medications before they leave the hospital.
- Anger Management\r\n\"Overcoming anger is easier than you may think.\"\r\nWhile it may seem strange, anger is a normal and healthy emotion. When it becomes unmanageable, however, it can hinder your physical and mental health as well as your professional, family and social relationships.\r\nS...here.
- Substance Abuse\r\n\"Are you ready to overcome substance abuse?\" \r\nAre you or someone you love struggling to overcome substance abuse? It comes in many forms: alcohol addiction, tobacco dependence, drug-use, prescription painkillers and others.\r\nSubstance abuse forces you to lose c...here.
- The Complete Care Diabetes Program at Touchette Hospital is an outpatient program that helps patients manage diabetes and prevent complications.
- Complete the form to contact us regarding the Touchette Regional Hospital including your questions regarding services and treatments, questions regarding your recent or future stay at the hospital, or scheduling appointments, procedures, etc. Or contact vat 5900 Bond Avenue, Centreville, IL or by phone at 618-332-3060.
- Anxiety\r\n\"Thousands of people suffer from anxiety...and they don\'t even know it.\"\r\nAnxiety is one of the most common ailments in this country, yet it is not one of the most treated or even the most talked about.\r\nSome symptoms of anxiety-related issues include:\r\n\r\nSurges of over...here.