Page Not Found
The page you are looking for was not found.
Perhaps you were looking for...
- Yearly mammograms are key to protecting a woman’s health, but for many Illinois residents without insurance or on limited incomes, these life-saving screenings are often out of reach. Touchette Regional Hospital in Centreville, Ill. is dedicated to ensuring every woman gets the care she ne...2016.
- Touchette Hospital is proud to offer wellness programs that support breast cancer patients, senior citizens, and those living with diabetes.
- The Complete Care Diabetes Program at Touchette Hospital is an outpatient program that helps patients manage diabetes and prevent complications.
- Our Seniors I.Q. Program provides free aftercare services to seniors to improve their quality of life & enable them to continue to live independently.
- Touchette Hospital is always looking for caring and dedicated volunteers to provide support to our staff and comfort to our patients.
- Our START NOW Program is a breast cancer awareness program that provides breast cancer education & navigation services to people over the age of 40.
- We offer Special Needs Dentistry services to children with Down syndrome, cerebral palsy, ADHD, genetic syndromes, or other disorders.
- Learn more about the transportation services at Touchette Regional Hospital, readily available for patients who need a way to and from medical appointments and health education programs. We have served Alorton, Cahokia, Centreville, East St. Louis, Fairmount City, and Washington Park for over 10 years.
- The Medical Specialists at Touchette Hospital are committed to providing quality healthcare to patients who have been referred for further evaluation.
- Our Medical Specialists at Touchette Hospital are committed to providing quality healthcare to patients who have been referred for further evaluation.